538 delegates, 32 countries, 21 workshops, 5 plenary sessions, 3 panel discussions…and plenty more!
Over 530 delegates from 32 countries – an all-time high – came together in Valletta to explore how innovation and technology can help create better social services for the future.
Find out what key messages came out of the conference, watch videos of our keynotes and connect with all the latest:
The debates touched upon diverse aspects of innovation and we review them in our articles below:
- How innovation and technology are shaping the social services of the future
- The Maltese Presidency: a positive message to Europe
- Co-production: a powerful approach to social services design
- Embracing technology key for the future of public social services
- The 25th European Social Services Conference – high attendance, service user engagement and digital innovation!
Further coverage can also be found through our media partner, The Guardian:
- How Denmark has helped its homeless young people
- Innovation and tech can create social care services for the future
- Buurtzorg: the Dutch model of neighbourhood care that is going global
You can also learn more by watching the videos of inspiring talks given at the conference.
In addition, you can access the presentations of the plenary sessions, the panel discussions and the workshops:
- Presentations – Day 1
- Presentations – Day 2
- Presentations – Day 3
- Workshops (just click on the workshop you are interested in)
This 25th anniversary edition was the biggest conference ever! We take this opportunity to tell you the Conference through numbers. Have a look at our infographic ‘The European Social Serivces Conference 2017 in numbers‘!
And finally, some visual highlights are captured in the photo albums of the 3 conference days.
For more insights into the European Social Services Conference, further materials and interviews are also available.